What are cookies:
Cookies are small files used to store data on your computer when viewing a website. These are generally for keeping you logged in or to make sure you get the best user experience from a website. Some cookies are used to track users of websites for a range of reasons such as traffic tracking or ad tracking.
First party cookies (cookies from this website):
This website operates a responsible cookie use policy and does not require cookies to operate.
This website does store a cookie for telling us how you have got to our site and what pages you have looked at. It does not collect any personal information.
Third party cookies (cookies from others):
This website creates cookies for Google Analytics which are used to monitor site traffic and usage. This cookie is transmitted to the relevant organisation but does not contain any personal or user information. You can opt out of these cookies by disabling cookies in your browser.
Who we are
Wild Stag Studio are a video production company based in Brighton in the UK . We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
Phone us on:
Email us at: email@example.com
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details.
What we collect
When you fill out the forms on our website we may collect the personal information that you input. We use this information in a number of ways:
- To receive your message and reply accordingly.
- To occasionally contact you should we have any offers or information related to the goods you purchased with us previously.
- To profile our customer database to help us improve our service and service range and to help us attract similar customers. This may involve working with third party analysis companies.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To reply to enquiries
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Wild Stag Studio complies with the requirements laid down by the Data Protection Act 1998, and are therefore obliged to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and up to date and to respect your wishes. You may contact us at any time to request, for a small fee, a copy of all data and information we hold on you. You may also contact us to amend or update your details at any time by calling 01273 257 139 .
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, do not check the box to subscribe to our email newsletter.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or calling us.